2024 Regional Symposia
Our forthcoming 2024 Symposia will feature gatherings of some of the finest minds in the biomaterials industry and will take place throughout the country on September 19th-20th, 2024 at these six distinguished universities:
- Northeast: Northeastern University
- Midwest: Case Western Reserve University
- Southeast: Georgia Institute of Technology
- Southwest: University of Texas at Austin
- Western: University of Colorado, Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus
- Northwest: University of Washington
Symposia programs will include plenary speakers broadcast simultaneously at all locations, while also featuring regional speakers and posters. Participants will include faculty, students, and professionals from host institutions and the surrounding regions.
For anyone looking to support our exciting work and to help ensure a bright future for biomaterials and all who study them please consider sponsoring SFB's 2024 Regional Symposia!
National Symposia Co-Chairs:
Anita Shukla, PhD, Brown University
Elizabeth Cosgriff-Hernandez, PhD, The University of Texas at Austin