At the Society For Biomaterials, committees are our lifeblood. Mainly because they are created by you, our members. From networking to industry exploration, our committees open the door to worlds of information and fellowship. Don't hesitate to get involved!
The links below will take you to the public-facing pages of each committee operating under the umbrella of SFB. Each of our members is also provided a list of community pages that detail the activities of each SIG and committee.
Note: The Society's governance is dedicated to transparent operations and encourages members at all levels to volunteer service within the formal Committee structure.
- Audit Committee
- Awards, Ceremonies, & Nominations Committee
- Bylaws Committee
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Committee
- Education & Professional Development Committee
- Finance Committee
- Industrial Affairs Committee
- Liaison Committee
- Membership Committee
- Presidents Advisory Committee
- Program Committee
- Publications Committee
- Special Interest Group Chair Committee
- Student Section Officers
- Young Scientist Group