The Program Committee shall promote, review and select scientific and technical papers for presentation at meetings of the Society.
The Chairperson of the Program Committee shall be appointed by the President. The number of members of the Program Committee shall be at least three.
The goal of the Program Committee is to develop the scientific program for the Annual Meeting.
2022-2023 Program Committee Members:
- Program Co-Chair: Karen L. Christman, PhD, University of California San Diego
- Program Co-Chair: Jennifer Woodell-May, PhD, Zimmer Biomet, Inc.
- Past Chair: Carl G. Simon, PhD, NIST
- Past Chair: Cherie Stabler, PhD, University of Florida
- Future Chair: Natalie Artzi, PhD, MIT and Harvard Medical School
- Future Chair: Kaitlyn Sadtler, PhD, NIBIB/NIH
- SIG Chair Representative: Ashley Carson Brown, PhD, University of North Carolina
- SFB President: Elizabeth Cosgriff-Hernandez, PhD, University of Texas at Austin
- DEI Representative: Brian Aguado, PhD, University of California, San Diego
- Elizabeth A. Lipke, PhD, Auburn University
- Thomas Gilbert, PhD, University of Pittsburgh