The Program Committee shall promote, review and select scientific and technical papers for presentation at meetings of the Society.
The Chairperson of the Program Committee shall be appointed by the President. The number of members of the Program Committee shall be at least three.
The goal of the Program Committee is to develop the scientific program for the Annual Meeting.
2021-2022 Program Committee Members:
- Program Co-Chair: Carl G. Simon, Jr., PhD, NIST
- Program Co-Chair: Cherie Stabler, PhD, University of Florida
- Past Chair: Bill Murphy, PhD, University of Wisconsin
- Past Chair: SuPing Lyu, PhD, Medtronic
- Future Chair: Jennifer Woodell-May, PhD, Zimmer Biomet
- Future Chair: Karen Christman, PhD, University of California San Diego
- SIG Chair Representative: Ashley Carson Brown, PhD, University of North Carolina
- SFB President: Guigen Zhang, PhD, University of Kentucky
- DEI Representative: Ana Maria Porras, PhD, Cornell University
- Michael Francis, PhD, Embody
- C. LaShan Simpson, PhD, Mississippi State University
- Jamal S. Lewis, PhD, University of California, Davis